I wanted to use some of the pieces created in my foiling experiments to create cards. This one use number 5 attempt from this previous post.
Today I was experimenting with Arteza real brush pens and a water brush. I scribbled on an acrylic block and picked it up with the water brush. I didn’t go direct to the card as it was just thin ordinary cardstock.
After painting in between the foil I cut MFT bottletop letters and numbers from the speech bubble and put left over foil behind.
The balloon is from Stamplorations. I cut it may times from scrap and glued them together with scrap acetate on top. I painted the inside and outside edges with a white paint pen, then later with matching purple paint. The matching purple card layer was placed on top and it was filled with matching sequins. Purple crotchet cotton was tied on before gluing.
I am entering this card in Simon says Stamp Wednesday challenge:
Stencil used with Minc red screen ink was Dylusions squares small.