Glittery wedding.

Hi crafters. I need a couple of wedding cards for later in the year so I thought I should start while the Simon says Stamp Monday challenge is anniversary/ wedding. I tried something else before this card but it wasn’t working. This card started with a piece of dark grungy pattern paper. I put it in a Kaisercraft damask embossing folder which I inked up with embossing ink. I took the paper out and covered it in WOW pearl gold sparkle embossing glitter. This is awesome stuff! I then rubbed over the raised bits with embossing ink and embossed with liquid platinum embossing powder. Unfortunately I covered some of the gold glittery bits but it still looks great. As a centre feature I used the Kaisercraft damask die. I ended up placing a piece of vellum in the Xyron machine and then diecutting it. I rubbed Tsukineko Galaxy gold ink over the vellum to make it blend with the background colours better. I placed this on a piece of scrap acetate and fussy cut the acetate around it. I diecut some champagne glitter cardstock with Tim Holtz Cutout script dies and glued these over the vellum. I then placed teeny pieces of foam tape on the back of the acetate behind the letters and adhered the acetate. I backed the panel with the same champagne glitter cardstock ( but I cut a rectangle out first and used that for the letters).

I like how it turned out. The dark paper still shows, especially at the edges and gives it an antique look.