Hi crafters. I’ve been experimenting with coloured acetate. I used the acetate scraps from my stitched acetate card to create a shaker card. I stamped various sentiments from the Clearly Besotted Say What Stamp set with black StazOn onto coloured acetate and cut them out with circle dies. I made a frame and covered it with spotty washi tape and put acetate behind it. I went to clean a smudge with alcohol and found the dots on the washi smear with alcohol. In order to make it less noticeable, I stamped a couple of greetings from the Clearly Besotted Simple script Stamp set over the top. I filled the shaker with acetate scraps and silver sequins. I put some distress ink spatters on the cardbase before I adhered it all together. It must have a bit of static in there as the discs tend to stick together a bit, but they do separate when you shake hard.
I am entering this card in the following challenges: