Hi crafters. This card evolved from things lying on the desk.
1. Pressed MFT geometric grid stencil with gold spray on it onto white cardstock.
2. Crackle paste applied through small star stencil.
3. Sprayed with greens and blues.
4 . Stamped images from Tim Holtz Glitch2 onto background with DS watercolours applied to stamps.
5. Stamped in cobalt archival ink: Stamplorations Big Numbers, 49and Market Pascale’s Formula, Prima Messy
6. Applied acrylic paints to diecuts from Elizabeth Crafts and Uniquely Creative. Applied Crackle accents to the Uniquely Creative diecuts. Fun foam to back of Elizabeth Crafts Bubbles diecut.
7. Stitched around panel and then adhered diecuts and a Tum Holtz paper doll.
8. Spellbinders sentiment hotfoiled in green on an off cut, then adhered.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon says Stamp Monday challenge: Add a photo.
Simon says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes