Hi crafters. I had this alcohol ink background which I decided to experiment on. I placed a mandala stencil on top and dabbed through the holes with a rag damp with alcohol. The ink included a pearl mixative. The areas where I removed ink developed a pearly halo. I added a layered a Pinkfresh Studio sentiment.
I probably should have tried a stencil with a different amount of open area so the pattern in the alcohol ink shows better. You can see it better here where it is tilted into the light.
I am entering this card in Simon says Stamp Monday challenge: Focus on alcohol inks.
Thanks for visiting,